Almond milk is a healthy and inexpensive and Eco-friendly alternative to Dairy Milk that you can easily make at home!
If you are dairy free, making your own almond milk is a great way to save money and reduce Plastic Waste at Home. Almond milk is a healthy and inexpensive and Eco-friendly alternative to Dairy Milk that you can easily make at home!
Homemade Almond Milk Recipe:
This almond milk recipe is super simple to make at home in just minutes! plus it is naturally dairy free, Vegan and all around delicious!
- One cup Raw Almonds, Preferably Organic
- Three cups of Water plus more for Soaking
- Honey (optional)
- Nut milk Bag for Straining
- Soak one cup of almonds overnight
2. Drain and Rinse Almond under cold water and peel off the Skin
3. Blend almonds and 3 cups water in a blender on low speed for 10 seconds. Turn blender off for 5 seconds. Blend almonds and water on high speed for 60 seconds. Pour mixture through a Nut Milk Bag into a bowl. Save for another use.
- Strain mixture into a large bowl through a Nut Milk Bag
- Squeeze and press with clean hands to extract as much almond milk as possible. You should get about 3 cups
- Pour into glass jar and sweetener if needed and store in refrigerator for up to four days.